Title: Executive Director – Contract
Mid-Atlantic Hearth Patio Barbecue Association (MAHPBA), non-profit, regional organization seeks management company or individual to organize, strategize, implement and manage the efforts directed by the Board in the best interest and success of the organization. The position involves travel six times per year, meetings with Board of Directors three times per year, event planning, financial management, communications and membership retention and growth.
An excellent executive director is an influential manager with ability to lead and motivate. They have great communication skills and they work cooperatively and effectively with other to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhances the organizations effectiveness.
- Facilities: provide headquarters and phone availability during published hours
- Planning Experience: events, meetings, procedures, budgets
- Manage Board of Directors & Committees: Continuing Education (in industry), Government Affairs, Membership, Sponsorship
- Financial Management: accounts payable, accounts receivables, billings, banking, preparing monthly & year-end statements, tax filings
- Relations with National Organization: act as liaison and communicate
- General Operations
- Event Management: annual national convention and regional meeting
- Communications: marketing (online and offline), enewsletters and website updates
- Software Experience: Microsoft Office, Quickbooks, Social Media Platforms
- Experience in the Hearth industry
- Experience working with member-based national and regional organization(s)
- Experience updating websites and online communications
- Experience working with MemberZone
For more information, please contact:
Rich Sedgwick, President of MAHPBA
"MAHPBA is the glue that holds us all together!"
Spring 2017 NJ Issue (Archive)
**NJ Issue Donors**